Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cloth Diapers

     I've been dealing with my little man's night time wetting and feeling a little forlorn.  Not because he wets, I know he can't help it.  We limit night time liquids and wake him up to potty before we go to bed.  But the disposable pull ups really aren't doing the job.  He and his bed are still soaked 2-3 nights a week.  When he was a baby I was so excited to use cloth diapers.  Not the ones my mother used with pins and plastic diaper covers.  Revolutionary stay dry and look good wearing them pocket diapers.  Fuzzi Bunz http://www.fuzzibunz.com/ and Mommy's Touch http://www.mommystouch.com/ were my favorites.  They were so easy!  I really don't think people understand what they would gain (not to mention save $$$) by using them.  Now I need to find a cloth pull along the same idea for him at night.  I would never run out since you wash them in your machine and dry in dryer.  You just put them in a wet bag made from the same leak proof material as the outside of the diaper.  When full just push the whole bag inside out into the washing machine never touching a dirty diaper. 
Fuzzi Bunz

FuzziBunz® Perfect Size Diaper in Crushed Berries

 Mommy's Touch

    

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment