Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Etsy Shop is Open!!!

    It's finally here!  I've posted a few items on my Etsy shop www.cammielalmb.etsy.com .  Just click on the blue Etsy button to the right of this post to go directly to my shop.  Here are a few of the things available.  Tissue holders, iPod or Camera holders and Crayon Holders. 





Etsy is a website that supports people who wish to sell handmade or vintage items.  Rather than make your own website up from scratch you can pay etsy a small fee and they offer a very easy format to list and sell your items. I love the fact that it only allows handmade or vintage.  As an etsy shopper I can tell you that you definitely won't find things they offer in department stores. Handmade and vintage things hold a special  charm for me and seem to have a little extra something when giftgiving.  Give the site a chance this shopping season and see what you can find. 



Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment