Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Spencer Auto Repair Now Selling Cammielamb Goodies

    My incredibly sweet brother in-law Tommy Spencer has some of my products available in the lobby of his business Spencer Auto Repair at 5403 Pleasant View Memphis, Tennessee 38134 (901)383-2681
    Yes, he is a very respectable and talented mechanic.  The kind of man that I, as a woman, would never worry about taking advantage of my limited/non-existent knowledge of all things mechanical.  The Memphis Zoo even employs him to work on all the trams and the train you can ride in the farm area.  Check him out at http://www.spencerautorepair.com/ or on facebook. 
    Please visit him for an oil change, tire rotation or anything your vehicle may need.  You could even shop a little of my Cammielamb line. 
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment